As part of our #HellaPhatSummer recipe series we've revamped a classic summer dish that is perfect for BBQ/potlucks... Macaroni salad!
We've added egg flavor to give this macaroni salad a deviled egg twist! Why not mix 2 great BBQ dishes into 1? Using No Egg Seasoning this recipe will have that perfect egg flavor without the egg! This recipe is shockingly quick and easy to make and perfect to bring to your next BBQ potluck. Use your favorite kind of macaroni pasta we opted to use brown rice pasta for a gluten-free dish. You can also use ditalini, elbow or even shells in this recipe. We recommend using Best Foods or Hellmann's vegan mayo they have that classic mayo taste or even Follow Your Heart is a good vegenaise to use.
- 12 oz Macaroni Pasta (dried, we used brown rice for gluten-free)
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 1/2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Pickle Juice (or vinegar)
- 2 tsp No Egg Seasoning
- 2 ribs Celery (about 1/2 cup chopped)
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- Fresh Dill
- Cook pasta based on box instructions (every brand and kind are different)
- Drain and rinse under cold water set aside
- Chop celery and red onion
- In a mixing bowl add the all ingredients except pasta and mix well
- Next add the pasta and mix well
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hr to cool before serving