Do you miss that creamy cheesy artichoke spinach dip? This recipe is for you! We've created the ultimate vegan artichoke spinach dip that is warm and will satisfy that craving. This recipe is easy and quick to make!
Some days we just want a warm and creamy dip that is also filled with nutritious veggies like spinach and artichoke. This snack also has protein in it because we add cashew butter to give it that creamy texture. We love to dip tortilla chips into ours but if you can get your hands on a baguette or some bread that would be perfection!
- 1/2 cup marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach (chopped)
- 1 tbs cashew butter
- 1/4 cup plant milk (we used homemade cashew milk)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup vegan cheese
- 1 tbs vegan butter
- Chop the marinated artichoke hearts and mince the garlic cloves
- Add vegan butter in a pan on low heat
- Once the butter has melted add all ingredients to the pan
- Mix well until the cashew butter has dissolved
- Continue to cook until the texture is thick and liquids have cooked off
- Add to bowl and serve with bread or chips