Garlic fries are such a great appetizer or side dish for most meals! In Australia a very popular way to eat fries is with chicken salt. It's the default seasoning for fast food fries. We decided to combine these two amazing flavors to make vegan garlic chicken fries! By using our No Chick Bouillon and garlicky butter it really makes this dish pop with flavor.
This recipe is extremely quick and easy to make and really packs a punch with flavor! In this recipe we are using an air fryer but you can use an oven. We are also using russet potatoes but you can use frozen. If using frozen cook fries cook based on the package instructions. Every brand will have its own cooking instructions.
- 2 Russet Potatoes (cut into 1/4" thick strips, we used a fry cutter like this)
- 1/4 cup Vegan Butter
- 6 cloves Garlic (pressed/minced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1/2 tsp No Chick Bouillon
- Oil for drizzling (use a high temperature oil like coconut, safflower, grapeseed, avocado, etc.)
- Preheat air fryer (390°F) or oven (425°F)
- Peel and cut fries, then add to a mixing bowl
- Drizzle oil, sprinkle salt over the fries and use tongs to mix well
- Lay fries flat in air fryer basket or on a baking sheet for oven
- Cook in air fryer for 20 mins or 25-30 min in oven, flip fries halfway
- While fries are cooking chop the parsley & press/mince the garlic
- In a saucepan on low heat add the butter and garlic
- Let simmer for about 5 mins, stir occasionally
- When fries are done add them to a mixing bowl
- Add the butter garlic on top, parsley & No Chick Bouillon
- Toss with tongs until mixed well
- Serve hot with your favorite dish or enjoy as a snack!