These loaded cheeseburger fries are the perfect comfort food! Basically a burger and fries in one. You'll be amazed that these are actually vegan!
Looking for a new way to eat your fries? We've got a whole new experience for you with these cheeseburger fries. It's basically a burger without the bun and fries in one. Tastes just like a cheeseburger and was super satisfying and comforting! It was also extremely filling.
This recipe uses our homemade nacho cheese sauce which goes perfectly on this dish. For the nacho cheese sauce we kept it as is but if you’re looking for a less spicy version you can skip the cayenne. We used crinkle fries for this recipe but feel free to use your favorite kind of fries: waffle, regular, sweet potato, steak, shoestring or even tater tots! You can even make homemade fries if you’re in the mood.
- 16 oz bag of Crinkle Cut Fries
- 1 cup Cheese Sauce
- 1 - 4oz Beyond Burger Patty
- 3 Tbs Onion (diced small)
- 1/4 cup Iceberg Lettuce (diced)
- 1-2 Pickles (sliced)
- Cook fries according to bag instructions
- We cooked ours in an air fryer 390° F for about 18 min mix halfway
- Make cheese sauce recipe while fries are cooking
- Chop onions and lettuce and slice pickle(s)
- Cook Beyond break up into small pieces with spatula, about 8 min medium heat
- Once fries are done top with cheese, sprinkle onion, Beyond, lettuce and pickles
- Optional: not pictured we topped with McDonald style special sauce which is basically mayo, ketchup and a little bit of mustard mixed together