This vegan popcorn recipe is shockingly vegan! With a buttery and cheesy flavor. The secret to this recipe is all in the seasoning. We used No Egg Seasoning to give it amazing flavor. If you don't already have No Egg Seasoning I highly recommend you get some! It's available on Amazon and will take your popcorn game to a whole new level!
In this recipe we'll show you how to pop your own kernels on a stove top. This recipe is extremely simple to make and uses only 3 ingredients. You'll make delicious popcorn in only 10 minutes! The recipe below is only for a small portion about enough for 1 person so if you want to make more I suggest you double the recipe.
- 1/4 cup Popcorn Kernels
- 1 Tbs Oil (use high temperature oil like coconut, canola, avocado, safflower, grapeseed, etc.)
- 1/2 tsp No Egg Seasoning (or more for extra flavor)
- In a large pot on medium-high heat add oil and popcorn kernels cover with lid
- Crack lid when kernels start to pop (see video for more details)
- Remove from heat when kernels are only popping 2-3 seconds apart
- Remove lid and sprinkle No Egg Seasoning evenly over popcorn
- Shake the pot to spread the seasoning throughout the popcorn
- Taste and add any additional No Egg Seasoning until desired amount
- Put on a good movie and enjoy!