Our next #HellaPhatSummer recipe is potato salad!
When the weather gets warm it's time to bust out the BBQ and get together with friends and family for a good old BBQ potluck! Almost everyone loves potato salad so we've veganized eggy potato salad using No Egg Seasoning. You'll be shocked at how accurate this potato salad is! Perfect to share with non-vegans who won't be able to tell the difference.
This recipe is super easy and surprisingly quick to make! We do recommend refrigerating this potato salad for at least a couple hours before serving and ideally overnight to allow the flavors to really pop. We use red potatoes for this recipe because they stay firm and yet have the perfect soft texture.
- 3 lbs Red Potatoes
- 1 Tbs Salt
- Water for boiling
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 3 ribs Celery (chopped)
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Pickle Juice
- 1 cup Vegenaise
- 2 tsp No Egg Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- Rinse potatoes off and remove any eyes
- Cut potatoes into cubes and add to a large mixing bowl
- Add salt to potatoes and mix well
- In a large pot add potatoes and fill with water until potatoes are covered at least an inch above
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes
- Drain potatoes and rinse with cold water
- Set aside to cool
- Chop onions and celery
- In large mixing bowl add all remaining ingredients and mix well
- Pour potatoes into the mixing bowl and mix well
- Cover then refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving overnight for best results