Coleslaw is such a refreshing side to pair with any BBQ food. It's not only quick & easy to make but it's also nutritious! Cabbage is packed with nutrients like vitamin K & C. We like to use prepackaged coleslaw mix because it can be pretty laborious to shred the cabbage and carrots. You can even prepare the dressing in advance just be sure you don't mix it with the coleslaw mix until it's time to serve.
This recipe is part of our #HellaPhatSummer summer recipe series. Check out our blog for more summer recipes like our watermelon strawberry juice, jackfruit chicken salad pinwheel sandwiches or macaroni salad. We've decided to bring you delicious summer recipes so you can enjoy the summer with amazing vegan recipes to share with your family and friends.
- 1 package (12 oz) Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 cup Vegenaise
- 1 1/2 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbs Agave or Maple Syrup
- Salt to taste (we added 1/4 tsp)
- Add all dressing ingredients into a small mixing bowl
- Mix well until completely combined
- Store dressing for later use or mix with coleslaw mix and serve immediately